CIGAR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY
All orders are guaranteed to be shipped within 48 hours, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, PST.
Orders received (and in stock) before 1:00pm PST will be shipped that same day during the business hours stated above. Any order received after 1:00pm PST will be shipped on the following business day. Signature may be required upon delivery to California, Nevada & Rhode Island. Online sale of tobacco products are prohibited in Maine, Iowa & Montana.
- We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers. CigarStandard will send an email confirmation upon shipment and delivery, that includes tracking and order information.
- Items are shipped via USPS or UPS at the discretion of CigarStandard. If an item is in stock, we ensure same day shipment as long as the order is placed by 1:00pm PST during the business hours stated above. Items shipped via USPS are estimated to arrive within 2-3 business days, and an estimate of transit can be found here. Estimated delivery of items shipped via UPS depend on location, and an estimate of transit can be found here.
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to cancel your order if you choose to. To qualify for our free shipping offer, an order must be over $49 and shipped within the continental United States.
- If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment. You are always entitled to a full refund, store credit or exchange if you do not want to wait for the back-ordered item.
- A customer who purchases tobacco products online or over the phone is required to pay the same tax he or she would have paid if he or she had purchased the tobacco products from a retailer in their state.
- All orders containing tobacco products sent to a California based address are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which are automatically calculated and added to your purchase total. Any remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of California is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Flammable/hazardous products will be shipped via UPS Ground.
- CigarStandard does not ship products to Utah or South Dakota. Any purchases from these states will be cancelled and refunded.